Merry Christmas!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

It's been a crazy couple of weeks and I am finally able to post again! I stayed up until 2 a.m. last night wrapping presents - I just wanted to get them all done and finish at once rather than having to do more today!

We are looking forward to heading to NH tomorrow to my families for Christmas Eve and are planning a lowkey day for Christmas.

I have been tagged by my friend Katie and I think I am going to borrow her idea and ask Molly these questions just to keep it more interesting ;-):

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper bags mama?

2. Real tree or Artificial? a real tree, ya!

3. When do you put up the tree? Put up tree? Okay!

4. When do you take the tree down? Oh - renember, I have a tree in the living room mama!

5. Do you like eggnog? Yeah, I like Eggnog!

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I am going to get one at the store, um ya!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? ya!!

8. Hardest person to buy for? Um, mamma, xoxasfao, okay??

9. Easiest person to buy for? um, ya - I have to read the book!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail criscards.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't know mamma.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I has to go mamma!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Ya, I had a piece of pizza

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? um, it's just a toy

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I want colored lights on tree

17. Favorite Christmas song? I want donkey song, mamma. I wanna get down, mamma by myself

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I wanna stay home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Um no, mamma. I wanna sing the donkey song.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? I wanna open Christmas presents

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Um,. I don't know

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I wanna color, mamma I wanna color!

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? I wanna go color.

I tag Heather!



0 comments:

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones