Happy New Year! We spent New Years Eve at my sister in laws! We had a really nice time - Mol had a blast with all of the kids! New Years is a time to reflect on the past year and think about what goals you want for the year ahead. For 2007 - I am thankful that I got laid off - it was the best thing to ever happen to me. It slowed our life down a lot, I found a part time job that is the best job I have ever had and most importantly, I get this precious time with Molly before she's off to school! I am thankful that my family is all in good health and thankful that Bri and I swallowed our pride, realized a bad situation we were in with our townhouse and sold before the market dropped!
My hopes for 2008 are that if we are fortunate to have another baby that I have an uneventful pregnancy, that we are able to find an affordable house for us, that my family continues to have great health and that it's the best year yet!



1 comments:
Hi Lisa - Sounds like a great list of things to wish for in 2008 - I hope you get each and every one of them!
Post a Comment