We set out on a mission this weekend to find Molly a bed! We figure now that she's three, she can officially move into a big girl bed! I know a lot of people go straight for the twin or full size beds but Molly's still small framed and we thought that the Toddler Bed would be perfect for her! We went to several stores and found a really pretty sleigh bed. After a few choice words from Daddy trying to assemble it and Molly having a couple of temper tantrums, we finally got it set up! It looks perfect in her room and matches her bureau perfectly!
She slept great the whole night! She actually even called out for us this morning and we figured she would be smart enough to figure out how to get out of the bed herself but I think she hasn't quite mastered that idea yet [boy are we in trouble, when she does! ;-) ]



2 comments:
So funny because we put Colin in a toddler bed this weekend too! Molly looks adorable in hers :)
That picture is so cute! Love her haircut. You know, Soren did exactly the same thing when we moved him to a toddler bed. When he realized he could get out he took FULL advantage of that. Oy. But once he understood that my threat - stay in bed until I come to get you or you are going back in a cri - was real (I put him back in the pack-n-play after finding him wandering the house in the middle of the night!)then it was smooth sailing. I hope the transition is easy for you.
Post a Comment