Our Visit to the Library

Monday, April 14, 2008


My local Moms group had a visit to the library tonight - they had an icecream social to raise money to keep the library running! It was a great event - Mol, Brian and I all went and we started with icecream and then ventured into the downstairs room to listen to the Irish Music. Molly feeling the music, decided to get right up front and do her little skip hop dance that she does!!! It was hysterical!!! I only wish I had brought my camera - so sad, they may do away with the children's library and area and it's been such a lifesaver for Mol and I this winter!!


SAVE YOUR LIBRARY
Do you have a Facebook account? We are facing severe budget cuts. What does this mean? - Minimal hours (only open three days a week - only one night!!!) - No children's programs - no book budget - no interlibrary loans - loss of state certification Join our Facebook group and show your support for the library, or to find out what you can do to help.Just click here.

0 comments:

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones