The quest of potty training begins........

Tuesday, May 6, 2008


I haven't been on in a few days - it's been a whirlwind with being exhausted from being pregnant and having our Spring Recital at work. We had 4 shows last weekend alone and I worked 12 hour days for both! Bri took Mol to see her first movie, "Horton Hears A Who" and she sat thru the previews and the entire movie!! We were very impressed!!!


We are attempting Potty Training and it's going VERY slowly! She just seems to care less about it but she's 3 and I am bound and determined I am not going to have two kids in diapers! She's also starting dance in three weeks and I would love to have her in underwear by then! So we're kicking it in full gear! Wish us luck.... we're going to need it!


1 comments:

Amy said...

Good luck with potty training! That photo is so sweet - she looks like such a little lady with her legs crossed so demurely!

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones