We recently received some of the first gifts for Annie. Bri's sister Trisha got Molly the cutest jammies/softest blanket and my sister found the sweetest book called "Annie and the Wild Animals."
We've been really good about not buying anything too much yet. I plan to go thru Molly's clothes and see what will fit, we pretty much have most everything - we will probably get a new baby monitor and a new bassinet. I also want to get her one of those snug covers that fit over the car seats for the winter time. That's pretty much all we need! It amazes me how many people have showers for multiple kids - I can't imagine unless you have one of a different sex or one years later than your other kids!
Thank you Aunt Lollie and Auntie Trish for the gifts - we can't wait till she's here to put them to good use!



0 comments:
Post a Comment