Annie Grace is one month old today! It's hard to believe - it's been a whirlwind. We are enjoying every minute of her - she's a voracious eater - she definitely lets us know when she's hungry or if she doesn't like something. We discovered she hates tubbies and so far she seems intrigued by lights and by her big sister. We are hoping to get her days and nights turned around before Bri and I head back to work!
We are SO happy she is here and healthy and with us for the holidays! She's almost 6 pounds and 18 inches long now. She's quickly outgrowing the preemie clothes that we had of Molly's and starting to fit into newborn clothes now. She has the cutest little cry that sounds like a sheep! We just can't get enough of her!



2 comments:
Too cute! I'd like to see a picture of her in that Easter basket that you had with Molly. For some reason, that photo always sticks in my mind. I guess because it showed just how tiny she was!
She looks so much like Molly. I could eat those little cheeks up! i'm so happy that she's growing and is healthy! Those pictures of her and her big sister are beautiful
Post a Comment