2009
It's 2009 and it's that time again for New Years Resolutions! As a mom, you are always striving to do better and find ways to be the best mom you can be. My goal this year is to stop being an "In A Minute Mom." Molly is always asking me to play or do something with her and I feel that I often times catch myself saying "in a minute." Then I think later in the day, she will soon be in school and time will fly by and before you know it, I won't have that opportunity to play with her again. So now's the time to make that change!
My goals this year are to make the most of the time I have with Molly before she goes to kindergarten and for us to do fun things together and to continue on that path with Annie! What are your resolutions this year?!



0 comments:
Post a Comment