Spring is in the Air

Thursday, March 12, 2009











After a week of sickness in our house, today the sun was shining and you could just feel that Spring is in the air.... it's been a long winter - especially with having a newborn, being laid off and now having both girls home. It's been wonderful but I know we all long for the days, we can head to the park or playground and bring a picnic and just take in the sunshine and fresh air!




2 comments:

morrow said...

I love these photos. You can just feel the sunshine streaming across Molly's face. She is very photogenic. They are great shots. Thank God for springtime! Glad you guys are feeling better. Annie look precious as usual. She is so sweet.

Poley said...

Yay your house finally feels better!!!!! I LOVE the pic of Annie with the bow on her hair and the pic of the pigtails is sooooo cute! I cannot agree with you more---welcome Spring!!!

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones