I've Been A Bad Blogger Lately!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

I have been a bad blogger lately! Life has been so busy and full of change. The most important change has been we moved - we are renting a brand new condo until our house is ready next Spring! It's been a positive change and we love where we are living! The girls share a huge room and we have tons of space. Molly is enjoying her new school and started dance class which she loves!

We are in the throes of getting to know new people! I launched my online business which is slow going but will hopefully take off soon with the holidays coming up. Sadly, there's been some family drama on my side which has resulted in us taking some time apart from each other which makes me sad!

On a brighter note, lots of posts to catch up on so happy reading!!


0 comments:

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones