Happy 5th Birthday to our Molly Girl!

Monday, February 8, 2010











We can hardly believe it's been five years since the day we had Molly. I remember a good friend visiting me while I was in the hospital on bedrest and I was so excited she had brought a ton of magazines in for me to catch up on! The next thing I knew, the Dr. came in and told me it was time.

Keep in mind, it was Fat Tuesday AND the New Englands Patriots had won the Superbowl and it was their parade in Boston that day! I was so nervous that Brian wasn't going to be able to make it in time!


Molly, you are our ray of sunshine, your laugh is infectious, your smile lights up your whole face. You've been a strong girl and knew you were from the moment you were born. Happy 5th Birthday sweetpea!

0 comments:

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones