Happy Easter!

Sunday, March 23, 2008













We had a great Easter this year and Molly was able to use the same Easter Basket that she actually sat in for her first Easter. We got wonderful news from my sister in law - she's expecting and we couldn't be more excited for them! My nephew is super excited to be a big brother and I know that they have been waiting for this for a long time.




The kids had a great time at my brother in law Mike's and had a blast with the Easter Egg Hunt! We hardly saw Molly - she was worn out by the end of the day! We missed my family this year - I talked to my niece August on the phone and she was telling me everything she got for Easter! Such a cute age they are at! My sister said Owen just wanted to eat up all his candy!! Granny and Pappie have something special for Mols too!






1 comments:

Amy said...

Is the Easter basket in these photos the one you took Molly's picture in when she was so tiny? Coudn't be! Could a baby have actually fit in that?! I remember when I first saw the Molly-in-the-basket photo - can't believe she's getting so big already.

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones