My friend Katie tagged me! So here goes:
What was I doing ten years ago? I was working full time and going to college at night to complete my bachelors degree! I had gotten out of an unhealthy relationship and was enjoying my single days!
5 things on my to do list:
1. For Brian and I to hopefully buy a house next Fall!
2. To finish Mol's baby book! I have it started but need to sit down and finish it!
3. To not be too afraid to pursue having another baby and decide within the next year.
4. Would love to get more involved in starting my own business.
5. To take a family vacation!
Things most people don't know about me: I love mexican food - I could eat it every day of the week! I iceskated for almost 10 years - I took private lessons and I competed. I wasn't very good at it and it didn't come naturally to me but I absolutely loved it! I broke three bones iceskating. I used to be a really bad driver - friends would laugh at me> I was known to hit bushes and I even remember one time I was in a shopping area parking lot and parked next to this huge lightpost with a concrete post and thought I could pull forward - big mistake and had the dent in the passenger side door to prove it! I loved fashion growing up and thought I would be a fashion designer.
I tag Christine NJ (Gianna and Ainsley's mom) and Jen (FLFITT)!
I've Been Tagged!
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Posted by Lisa at 10:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment