Annie Grace Gookin Has Arrived!

Thursday, November 13, 2008







Annie Grace Gookin was born Sunday, November 2nd at 2:00 p.m. weighing in at 4 pounds 3 ounces and 16 3/4 inches long! She's such a love and is doing great! I ended up with pre-eclampsia again fortunately made it a month longer than I did with Molly! I was shocked to learn I had it again as this had been a normal pregnancy up until that point but thankful that the Drs. decided to deliver when they did before I got sicker.






Annie was transferred today to a local NICU and is doing terrific and I am finally home today! We are hoping she will home by Thanksgiving - she just needs to feed and grow a bit and we can't wait for Molly to meet her new little sister and we feel content now that our family is complete!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh look at that precious little bundle!!!!

Congrats

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby girl! Hope everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures of miss Annie.

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones