Halloween 2008

Sunday, November 2, 2008





We had an interesting Halloween! I woke up with a bad headache, stiff neck and my blood pressure had spiked to 140/104 so I didn't want Molly to miss out on her Halloween Festivities. My friend Jill was a lifesaver - and told me to drop Mol off for my Mom's Group Halloween Party and she would watch her. My mom was coming to see Mol in her Halloween costume anyways and drove me to the hospital. Long story short, they admitted me to Labor and Delivery and had me stay 24 hours. My blood pressure came down and after doing bloodwork and a 24 hour urinalysis, thus far I do not have pre-eclampsia - thank goodness! I am now 32 weeks and Annie is weighing over 4 pounds! So I have to cut back on work and activities and we'll take it week by week!
Mol went to my parents and my sister and brother in law and niece and nephew took her trick or treating and she had a ball! I am so glad she didn't have to miss out on Halloween this year and as you can tell from the pictures, she was so proud of her ladybug costume! :0)

2 comments:

Amy said...

That ladybug costume is SPECTACULAR! I want one myself!

Poley said...

Halloween was not the day for pregos! Mols looked so cute in her costume. Just think you'll get to trick or treat next year with two beautiful little girls!

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones