27 Week Update

Thursday, September 25, 2008


I had my 27 week appt. yesterday morning! Bri took Mol to ballet so she didn't have to miss her class and she had another stellar week! My appt. went really well - blood pressure was good, no protein in my urine and my Dr. told me I am absolutely boring this go round and he is loving every minute of it. They did an u/s of the baby and she is already measuring 2 pounds 3 ounces!!!!! Molly was born 2 1/2 weeks from where I am at now and she measured 2 pounds 1.8 ounces when she was born so we couldn't be more thrilled! We only hope this trend continues. I have to go every two weeks now until she is born and they will do ultrasounds every time to be sure the placenta looks good, the amniotic fluid is good and that the baby is measuring as she should be.

Now if I could only sleep better - I am totally understanding the discomforts of the the third trimester and sleeping badly is one of them! :0)


0 comments:

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones