Molly's Christmas Wish List

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bri's been working on a special project in Boston this week so Mol and I have been driving him to the train station! While we were waiting to pick him up last night, I asked Mol if she had thought anymore about what she would like for Christmas and she came up with the following list:


Of course the #1 item is a Yo-Yo - (I had bought her one at Target over the summer which she lost so she needs a new one).


The #2 Item she would like and informed me of the other day while we were organizing my jewelry box was getting her ears pierced ( I told her Santa makes little girls wait for this one).

The #3 item is nailpolish.. hmm.... This is a tough one! At what age do you let them start wearing it?




The #4 item is make-up. Santa said no no to this too - she must be at least in 6th or 7th grade before this will be allowed but I said you never know, Santa may bring you some flavored chapstick! ;0)

She told Bri one day when he picked her up from daycare that she needs a hand clock. It took us some time to figure this one out and finally we realized, she meant a watch!




She also had a special request of Santa for Baby Annie. Baby Annie really wants a stuffed horsie - who knew!! :0)




Santa better get in gear as Baby Annie will be here in 12 weeks or less!! :0)

0 comments:

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones