Family

Saturday, September 27, 2008







Family - family is the core that really sets who you are and teaches you your values in life. What kind of mom am I and what kind of mom do I hope to be? I truly want to be the mom that's there for my girls - no matter what! I want to have fun with them growing up and to teach them the importance of a good solid relationship with each other and with me as well as Bri. I will strive my hardest to not have sibling rivalry between them and let them each know how important they both are to me and how much I love them each and every day!


I hope when they are married and have kids that we will have family gatherings all the time. I long for the day when they are both pregnant and I can kiss and rub their bellies and tell them how excited I am for my grandchildren to arrive! Oh how I will cherish my time with my grandkids and make time for each and every one of them. Being a mother is constantly a learning process and you realize there's always things you can improve upon but the main thing is to let your kids know how much you love and cherish them and to give them a good solid homebase and foundation for family!

0 comments:

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones