Molly's 1st Attempt at Photo's

Monday, October 20, 2008




I had the camera out earlier and Molly asked if she could take a few photo's. So I spent some time with her and showed her how the camera worked and how careful that you had to be with it and figured it would be a riot to see what she came up with! Not too bad for a 3 1/2 year old, if I do say so myself! We got some gratuitious photos of the ceiling and walls, figured I would post the best of the bunch!

3 comments:

Poley said...

I think Santa should bring that little girl her own digital camera for x-mas!!! Then she can take pics of the baby and really get good at her photo skills!

C, G & L said...

Lis-I bought the Fisher Price Kid Tough DIgital Camera for Lorelei as her big sister present that the baby gave to her in the hospital. And it has been the greatest toy for her plus it gave her something to do while visiting me in the hospital.

Here's a link:
http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Tough-Digital-Camera/dp/B000QULFQC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1224865889&sr=8-2

Amy said...

How cool. I've been so inspired by those of you who let their kids touch the camera! I'm way too scared that I'd never get it out of Soren's hands again. I may just have to spring for one for him for Christmas.

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones