This week has been a huge milestone for me. I delivered Molly at 29 1/2 weeks. So needless to say I have had tons of emotions! On the one hand, I am THRILLED this pregnancy has gone so well and I truly feel blessed and am hoping this trend continues and on the flip side, I do so wish I had been able to carry Molly for much longer but do know that was beyond my control. Bri's been able to feel the baby move this time too which has been amazing!
Molly's getting very excited to meet her little sister. She often reaches up and hugs my belly and says, " I just love her." It warms my heart!! Brian worked really hard on a special project recently and was nicely rewarded and we've been able to get some great things in preparation for the baby. We got new rugs for both Molly's room and our room and have a ton more to do in the next few weeks!
As for me, I have a cold and sleep has been sparce! Hoping to catch some much needed ZZZ's tonight!




1 comments:
Awww, congrats on the milestone :)
Post a Comment