Sunday Fun with Pumpkins

Sunday, October 5, 2008






Mol and I are hosting a playgroup this week and decorating pumpkins so to get ourselves set up for the week, we went out and bought some cute things for the gathering and bought a ton of mini pumpkins. We picked out a medium sized pumpkin for Mol to decorate and she had a blast! Bri did the face for it and she and I put stickers on it and she colored it! Made for a great afternoon and put us all in the mood for Fall and Halloween!!


1 comments:

Amy said...

What a great way to decorate pumpkins! I'd been wondering how we were going to do ours and didn't know how much fun Soren would find it since Peter or I would be the only ones able to use the knife. But I like the stickers and markers plan!

Our Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones